BEd (LangEd) (HKU)
Tel : (852) 3963 5132
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Wong obtained her PhD in Education from the University of Canterbury, New Zealand, and BEd in English Language Education with First Class Honours from the University of Hong Kong. Prior to joining the Department of English at HSUHK, she taught courses on English for Academic Purposes and English for Specific Purposes at post-secondary institutions in Hong Kong. Her research interests include English language teaching and learning, learning styles and teaching styles, and tertiary education in Hong Kong. She recently published a co-edited research book, with Lap Tuen Wong, entitled Teaching and Learning English for Academic Purposes: Current Research and Practices (NOVA), which explores current EAP research and practices in both English-speaking and non-English speaking countries.
- Wong, L.T., & Wong, W. L. H. (Eds.). (2018). Teaching and learning English for academic purposes: Current research and practices. New York, NY: Nova Science.
- Wong, L. T., & Wong, W. L. H. (2018). The development of students’ critical thinking in EAP classrooms in Hong Kong. In L. T. Wong & W. L. H. Wong (Eds.), Teaching and learning English for academic purposes: Current research and practices (pp. 199-218). New York, NY: Nova Science.
- Wong, W. L. H., Dubey-Jhaveri, A., & Wong, L. T. (2015). The dilemma of matching learning styles and teaching styles in English language classrooms. In L. T. Wong, & A. Dubey-Jhaveri (Eds.), English language education in a global world: Practices, issues and challenges (pp. 99-111). New York, NY: Nova Science.
- Principal Investigator of HSUHK Teaching Development Grants project: “HSUHK English Peer Mentorship Programme”. (September 2019 – August 2021) Award: HK$50,000.
- Co-investigator of Quality Enhancement Support Scheme project: “Interactive Artificial Intelligence Assisted Chatbot for Self-improving Oral English Proficiency”. (October 2020 – September 2022) Award: HK$1,252,458.
- 黃瑋琳 (2019. 5. 31) 。適當場合適當英語，文匯報，A26頁。
- 黃瑋琳 (2019. 1. 11) 。 英國公投脫歐英文變種留歐，文匯報，A26頁。