To be recognised as the centre of excellence in the domain of English language education, and to be widely-acclaimed as a platform for developing teaching quality, innovations and continuous improvements.
To enhance students’ English proficiency, to cater for learners’ English language individual differences, and to foster a culture ofindependent, progressive life-long English language throughout the University.
- To create a rich and diverse English language environment for students by offering a formal English curriculum as well as an array of add-on services in collaboration with the English Language Centre.
- To offer English language learning specific to
programmes’requirements and needs.
- To assist students in meeting the University English language exit requirement.
- To encourage students to be independent and life-long English learners.
- To build English language awareness at the University in order to move towards a more collaborative English language environment.