Are you interested in:
· Serving the community by being a student teacher to secondary school students?
· Learning how to prepare teaching materials and interactive learning activities?
· Equipping yourself with teaching and communication skills?
· Enhancing your own English-language competencies?
· Committing yourself to a semester-long or a year-long service-learning engagement?
If your answer is YES, you should definitely join Teach to Learn: HSUHK English Student Coach Project held by the Department of English!
By participating, you will receive:
· Basic English-language teaching training (such as the teaching of reading, writing, listening and speaking skills) during the summer holidays of 2021
· Assistance, supervision and evaluation performed by the English Language Centre (ELC) teachers
· A modest pay (hourly rate)
· A certificate of participation upon satisfactory completion of an assigned semester-long teaching engagement
ALL current Y1, Y2, Y3 students from any major are welcome to join this project!
We look forward to seeing all of you!